Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fifty shades of nay!

It's been fifty days since the wild horses were mustered. I wouldn't even realize it was day fifty except I saw someone else mention it on Facebook.

How the hell has fifty days gone by so fast? Yet it seems a century ago that the horses were stepping off the truck. I can't believe how much they have changed in such a short time. They are barely recognizable as the same horses. From timid,shy and bedraggled, to absolutely confident in there new life.

First of all the fact that some of them are already off succeeding in their new lives. I get updates from the owners all the time, and the wild boys are doing great. Both owners already want wild horses from the next muster!

My boy Miro, is waiting for me every morning at his gate, loves coming into his stable, and watches and greets from his stable every time in near. I can't complain to much about the mud, when I'm lucky enough to be greeted by this face every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment