Wednesday, June 2, 2010

the wild horse project

I think i might have lost my mind...finally.

In 4 days two never been touched wild stallions will be arriving at my farm. they will have been mustered by helicopter from the ranges where they run wild, chased into stock yards loaded onto cattle trucks and delivered around the country, including to my lonely stockyard a few hundred kilometres north from there home range

So the plan is to take a this wild horse that has spent his hole life running free and to train it to do highest level of dressage. To take a completely wild, completely untouched by humans,free, independent horse and to teach it the the most demanding and disciplined form of equestrian sports. Not to compete but to just challenge myself and see what i can train a horse to do willingly.

this is the wild horse project........

No comments:

Post a Comment